Bacopa Monnieri is truly remarkable herbal nootropic that finds its place in many brain supplements. It is said to have an immune strengthening, nerve strengthening and intellectual performance stimulating properties. Though Bacopa is Ayurvedic medicine traditionally used for various maladies and for rejuvenating the organism, it is best known as the nootropic. Bacopa increases the power of the mind, improves all mental aspects, including understanding, remembrance, and recollection. Three millennia have passed since the ancient schoolars used it to memorize lenghty hymnes.
Nowadays, Bacopa is being clinicaly testified to possess long-term cognitive effects. Unlike other adaptogenic nootropics, Bacopa true value is to perform on cognition by increasing the growth of nerve endings, also called dendrites.
Bacopa thus enhances underlying brain structure rather than only manipulate neurotransmitter levels for short-term potency. Though, it is also a regulator of the main neurotransmitters in the brain – acetylcholine, serotonin, dopamine and GABA.
Bacopa Monnieri plant may also help to protect the brain by reducing free radicals and oxidative stress. It has neuroprotective effects. As a neuroprotective agent, it contains active substances bacosides, which exhibits the remarkable vitality supporting effect.
Brahmi increases cerebral blood flow, delivering more oxygen, nutrients, and glucose to the brain. It is also an excellent source of vitamin B complexes involved in the mechanism of food conversion into energy.
There is only one catch. You’ll need to make a proven 6-12 weeks of commitment for a true cognitive enhancement that this wonderful supplement provides. The Bacopa Monnieri benefits will be improved word recall, increased attention, boosted memory, improved focus while learning, and it will help your mood and lower the heart rate.
- Side effects may include the disturbances of the Gastrointestinal tract.
- One study on mice bring about it may reduce male fertility.
Synapsa Bacopa Monnieri extract benefits specifically involve learning, memory formation, general focus, and mental performance, particularly in situations or environments requiring multitasking. These findings are based on several clinical studies performed particularly on the Synapsa extract.
- In a study from 2001, subjects age 18 to 60 who were given Synapsa significantly improved in learning rate, memory consolidation, and processing of visual information. The same study also showed a reduced rate of forgetting information.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial from 2002 found that subjects 40 to 65 years of age showed improved retention of information when taking Synapsa.
- In another double-blind, placebo-controlled study, participants who took Synapsa showed significant improvement in information processing, working memory, and accuracy in completing complex cognitive tasks.
- A more recent study from 2012 showed improved information processing and decision making in multitasking situations.
Nootropics Depot is a trusted vendor for ethics, purity, education and safety of their products.